Sunday 1 August 2010

A winning card




First week of the summer holidays and I pick up a bug that leaves me being sick all night and wiped for the next few days. Fortunately Timothy was in nursery the following day which I slept through. So from April here is a card I made for Quick Cards competition, I haven't entered one before or since - mainly because I don't want to end up with a load of stuff I don't really want or need and I haven't since been inspired by a subject. This one was 'seasons' - hopefully obvious. I did some searching and came across vector trees which set me on my path. I then wanted to capture either the most important thing/s about each season or what I liked best. I was thrilled with the result and so were the competition judges and I was one of 10 people to win some papermania storage stuff and some other bits and pieces :). Here's to a better 2nd week.




1 comment:

CoventryAnn said...

Great card, it's always good to win stash!!!!