Tuesday 10 August 2010

All about flutterbys

Hi, hope you have all had a good week. My dh went off to the states for a conference so baby and I decamped to my parentals for a few days. This was good, with lot of eyes and help Iwas able to get a lot if crafting time in - there are a couple of competitions I wanted to make some entries for and I had some good development try outs, more on those another time. I often find it easier when making cards to pick a theme and for birthdays this year I went with star sign toppers, more on those another time to. This works fine except when you get to July and have young people who have already had a difficult run in life and the last thing you want to do is give them a card with cancer plastered over it. So with the help of some free stamps, a brayer and my trusty promarkers I came up with this alternative which I enjoyed putting together.

No comments: