Sunday 29 August 2010

At last something new

Wow what a weekend so far. Struck down by an evil achy cold at the end of the week. I did too much yesterday and ended up in bed from 2pm onwards. Today I dosed up from the word go and aside from losing out on yet another Ebay item we were bidding for I've had a lovely and crafty day.

I started off finishing a load more of the competition entries that have been occupying my time of late. A number of the cards have turned out to be unconventional in size so this morning was all about making envelopes. Then with the Spa grand prix as my back drop I set about crafting an engagement card for my sister-in-law. She announced her engagement a few weeks back and is having a party to celebrate next weekend. Alas Glasgow is a way to go and we are heading near there in a few weeks time so won't be going. As is often my way when at a loss of where to start I searched the internet for inspiration. I came across a 'silohette' style card and remembered a technique in probably Papercraft Inspirations and have just finished :) I'm rather pleased with the end design, hopefully they will like it to.

No comments: