Saturday 24 July 2010

When recycling becomes fun

It's been a random and busy week. I finished teaching again, at least for a while but will carry on tutoring through the summer. I have to wait until the middle of September for my summer holiday but this gives me ample crafting time :). This week I have managed to have a go at a card every week day.

My mum is a huge fan of iris folding and I have generally steered clear, not needing yet another reason to part with even more money. But on my last visit to the parentals mum showed me how recycling the insides of envelopes can generate a big pile of interesting free papers. So I searched for some templates on the wonderful WWW and I am proud of the results.
The cat has been highlighted using a promarker cornflower and the butterfly was stamped using the Martha Stewart stamp and punch butterfly. The dinosaur was decorated using lovely Lavinia stamps and Adirondack stonewashed.



Hope you've all had a good week.

No comments: